ABOUT

Aim High Photography:




ABOUT AMY:

My name is Amy Hendy I am a photographer from Perth, Western Australia. I love taking photographs of Fashion, Sport and Animal photography. Recently I have been working on a book of dog portraits and doing photoshoots for models. 


Education: I have completed my Advanced Diploma in Photo-Imaging in 2014.

Work Experience: I have completed work experience with Studio Noah a Professional Pet Photography studio. I have also completed work experience with Bill Crabb who is a professional Sport Photographer.

Areas of interest in Photography: Portraits/ Portfolios, Fashion, Beauty, Pet/ Animal, Landscapes and Sport Photography.

Payments: Affordable rates for domestic photography. Please contact me via email for a quote.

Please contact me if you have any other questions. I would love to hear from you :)

Email: aimhighphotography@outlook.com







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ronnie the Curly Coated Retriever X Labrador

Ralph the Golden Labrador